[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5248: BuddyPress arbitrarily changes more than one xprofile field visibility settings

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 21 01:01:50 UTC 2013

#5248: BuddyPress arbitrarily changes more than one xprofile field visibility
settings
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  sgr33n             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * keywords:   => reporter-feedback

Comment:

 sgr33n - I can't reproduce this using the default templates, but then
 again I'm not totally sure I understand the report. With multiple profile
 fields, when I go to
 http://example.com/members/boone/profile/edit/group/1, I can change any of
 the visibility settings and it doesn't affect any of the others.

 Can you share additional specific details? Also, can you share some info
 about your theme? Have you customized the members/single/profile/edit.php
 template file?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5248#comment:1>