[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5240: New component Notifications (Screen) and Notifications (Email) of the Settings Component

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 12 17:22:29 UTC 2013

#5240: New component Notifications (Screen) and Notifications (Email) of the
Settings Component
 Reporter:  imath        |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  Settings     |    Version:  1.8.1
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:  2nd-opinion
 I was playing with the great new Notifications (Screen) component, and
 when i've activated my settings tab i thought having a Nav and a Sub Nav
 with the same word might be a bit confusing. So i wonder if the Settings
 sub nav "Notifications" should be renamed like "Email notices" to "mark"
 the difference with the Notifications component.

 As a french, i think we call the fact of receiving an email to inform us
 is "Alertes email" but it might be too strong in english "Email alerts"..

 I've attached a screenshot to illustrate.

 What do you think of renaming the Settings email notifications subnav ?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5240>