[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4574: Avatar crop screen filtering on wp_get_attachment_image_src () causes issues

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 21 09:27:41 UTC 2013

#4574: Avatar crop screen filtering on wp_get_attachment_image_src () causes
issues
-------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  hnla               |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  closed

Comment (by hnla):

 Apologies Paul lost track of this ticket ( relying on email notifications
 ) and missed your question.

 Thanks Boone for following up. Yes it's definitely an edge case to
 replicate yet as you say surprised it never was stumbled on and as a
 resulting error it's rather a glaring one especially I would have thought
 on those sites that have massive deep headers to suddenly see big blank
 space :)

 Out of interest I ran across this while working on Infinity, and I'll
 update the ticket I added on their github.

 P.S it's an annoying feature of Trac that with the 'Awaiting Review' tag
 in operation even if you're the author when the ticket is accepted one
 doesn't get notified via email unless you have remembered to add yourself
 to the CC list (not usually necessary as the author)

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4574#comment:4>