[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4885: WPML page translation with BuddyPress 1.7 beta 2 + Responsive theme working wrong.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 18 20:17:20 UTC 2013

#4885: WPML page translation with BuddyPress 1.7 beta 2 + Responsive theme working
wrong.
--------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  gr0uch0mars   |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Theme         |    Version:  1.7
 Severity:  minor         |   Keywords:  2nd-opinion reporter-feedback
--------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 I have WPML enabled. When a page (not a post) is available in other
 languages, the links in the menu do NOT link to the translated version,
 but to the home page.

 There is a problem between the
 [http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/responsive Responsive theme] and BP
 1.7 b2, because it works with the BP default theme and 2011/2012.

 I comment it here to inform you that some themes cause problems. ASAP I
 will inform Responsive developer to fix it too.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4885>