[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4567: BuddyPress admin bar doesn't load avatar images over HTTPS if wp-admin site is HTTPS

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 28 06:39:45 UTC 2013

#4567: BuddyPress admin bar doesn't load avatar images over HTTPS if wp-admin site
is HTTPS
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  alexbilbie         |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by r-a-y):

 alexbilbie: I have a couple of follow-up questions.

 * Do you have `FORCE_SSL_ADMIN` defined in wp-config.php?
 * For your avatar, did you upload an avatar or are you using Gravatar?
 * If you are using Gravatar, are you testing on a local site that is not
 accessible externally?

 If you are locally-uploading an avatar and are using the `FORCE_SSL_ADMIN`
 define, your avatar image URL should switch over to HTTPS automatically.

 If you have any other details about your install, let me know so I can try
 and duplicate it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4567#comment:3>