[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4840: bp_legacy_theme_new_activity_comment doesn't use custom comment.php when using theme compat

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 20 22:59:53 UTC 2013

#4840: bp_legacy_theme_new_activity_comment doesn't use custom comment.php when
using theme compat
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  modemlooper        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by modemlooper):

 I changed the entry.php to entry-permalink.php as I needed to customize
 activity specifically on permaink but the comment.php is the same file
 with a small mod. I had this setup prior to 1.7

 in entry.php I removed comment code but require commenting on entry-
 permink.php

 I'm going to try flipping name and leave permalink as entry.php as that is
 the commenting page but bp get template should not care what the parent
 page is when calling comment.php

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4840#comment:4>