[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5289: Single notifications not deleted from the unread or read notifications lists when the item in question is deleted in 1.9 beta 2

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Dec 11 22:33:54 UTC 2013

#5289: Single notifications not deleted from the unread or read notifications
lists when the item in question is deleted in 1.9 beta 2
---------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  henrywright    |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by henrywright):

 > So in the read tab, we will possibly have notifications about items that
 no more exists, just like users receive emails about item that may not
 exist anymore…

 Just a thought on the above - I'm not entirely sure where exactly each of
 the various single notifications link to but if any of them link to the
 deleted item then this would this result in the 'Read' list having lots of
 notifications with broken links.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5289#comment:6>