[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4974: Add filters to bp_directory_groups_search_form() and bp_directory_members_search_form()

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Aug 5 17:06:50 UTC 2013

#4974: Add filters to  bp_directory_groups_search_form() and
bp_directory_members_search_form()
-------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  megainfo     |       Owner:  boonebgorges
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * keywords:  needs-refresh => needs-patch

Comment:

 Good catch on `_e()`, hnla. Thanks for the patch.

 Your questions:

 1 - We've only changed it here because this is all the original patch did.
 It would be nice to extend the same treatment to all search form html
 generating functions. We just need a patch.

 2 - I don't think it is used anywhere by BP, nor has it been for a number
 of years. We have to keep it in there for backward compatibility, as some
 themes/installations may be using it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4974#comment:9>