[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4494: BuddyPress Update Wizard suggests using BuddyPress Default theme as default theme choice, even if site has a BP-compatible theme installed

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Sep 10 10:15:26 UTC 2012

#4494: BuddyPress Update Wizard suggests using BuddyPress Default theme as default
theme choice, even if site has a BP-compatible theme installed
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  ericlewis       |       Owner:  johnjamesjacoby
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by DJPaul):

 * owner:   => johnjamesjacoby
 * status:  new => assigned
 * version:   => 1.5
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 1.7

Comment:

 In 1.7, we are removing the theme selection screen from the wizard because
 we have template compatibility. Assigning ticket to John because we spoke
 about this recently but not sure if the commit has gone in yet.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4494#comment:2>