[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4585: Hardcoded width/height on avatar images cause problems with responsive image techniques

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Oct 7 21:25:28 UTC 2012

#4585: Hardcoded width/height on avatar images cause problems with responsive
image techniques
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  DJPaul       |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by karmatosed):

 My only concern would be how older themes cope with this.  If they don't
 have a width on image container then the image will load full size.
 Perhaps having some back up support with media queries could be good to
 step in if the theme doesn't.  This would solve that.

 My opinion though is that we should go for it as we're going to cause more
 issues holding onto fixed widths.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4585#comment:4>