[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4585: Hardcoded width/height on avatar images cause problems with responsive image techniques

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Oct 7 21:11:50 UTC 2012

#4585: Hardcoded width/height on avatar images cause problems with responsive
image techniques
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  DJPaul       |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by DJPaul):

 The reasoning is more to do with the images auto-shrinking to fit the size
 of the parent container, rather than jumping to specific sizes at certain
 breakpoints. However, that's an idea worth exploring. I'll ask karmatosed
 to comment as this ticket came from a discussion we had, and she knows
 more than I do about this area.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4585#comment:3>