[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4039: Blog comments link to a user's activity via the same email address, regardless of it being them or not

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Mar 17 21:21:09 UTC 2012

#4039: Blog comments link to a user's activity via the same email address,
regardless of it being them or not
 Reporter:  mdpane       |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 Replying to [comment:3 DJPaul]:
 > I think if the user is logged out, and they have entered the same email
 as a registered member, we bounce them over to the log in page.

 I assume you are making a suggestion here rather than a statement about
 what we currently do, correct? I think it's a better suggestion (easier to
 implement, at least) than mdpane's email notification suggestion. mdpane,
 if you explicitly want email verification, I think that's going to be
 plugin territory.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4039#comment:5>