[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4084: Canonical profile redirect does not allow pretty pagination of default subnav

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Mar 16 04:21:32 UTC 2012

#4084: Canonical profile redirect does not allow pretty pagination of default
subnav
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  johnjamesjacoby  |      Owner:  johnjamesjacoby
     Type:  defect (bug)     |     Status:  new
Component:  Core             |    Version:
 Severity:  normal           |   Keywords:
 In bp_redirect_canonical() we should check if there are any action
 variables before unsetting the 'action' array item from the
 canonical_stack. This will reenable the ability for default sub navigation
 to have actionable items.

 Better yet, we should probably just whitelist 'page' for now, since no
 where else in BuddyPress does this appear to be a problem.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4084>