[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4296: Base xprofile field Name(primary) and visibility when logged in as superadmin

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Jul 13 19:31:39 UTC 2012

#4296: Base xprofile field Name(primary) and visibility when logged in as
superadmin
 Reporter:  imath                                 |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                          |      Status:  new

Comment (by DJPaul):

 I don't quite understand why the is_super_admin check does not work in
 this case, but the patch looks solid if this is the best way to fix the
 problem for 1.6.  I haven't tested the patch.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4296#comment:4>