[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3946: The new Buddy press 1.5.3.1 not compatible with the new wordpress cant install it.

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Jan 22 15:23:58 UTC 2012

#3946: The new Buddy press 1.5.3.1 not compatible with the new wordpress cant
install it.
 Reporter:  mohtorious    |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Core          |    Version:  1.5.3
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 Im starting a website for my djs from many places in the worlds.

 tried to install the pluggins buddypress and its not installing at all
 always fatal errors and i have to delete it from my server for me to
 reaccess my website dashboard.

 ... can u tell me what to do. ?

 if u need my acces to server and worpdress to see by urself
 mohtorious at gmail.com

 email me ill send it to u and ull be able to see and tell me why ur plugin
 aint working or installin at all.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3946>