[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4024: Cannot start discussion string on buddypress.org & need assistance! BP_ROOT_BLOG

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Feb 19 21:13:14 UTC 2012

#4024: Cannot start discussion string on buddypress.org & need assistance!
BP_ROOT_BLOG
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  protesta          |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |     Status:  new
Component:  Toolbar/BuddyBar  |    Version:  1.5.4
 Severity:  blocker           |   Keywords:
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 When I followed the directions, every blog but #1 worked in directing the
 buddybar My Account navigation item and submenu to the designated blog id.
 However when attempting to use #1 the original problem continues to
 persist.

 Original problem
 When on a ny site other than the primary blog, the visit random, My
 Account and sub nav menu links all resolve to the current blog. As the
 associated pages are on the primary blog, 301 redirect resolves to the
 main page.

 PLEASE ADVISE. This is a very VERY important issue.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4024>