[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3979: Wordpress dashboard wp-admin dissapears as soon as buddypress plugin is installed

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Feb 4 20:59:22 UTC 2012

#3979: Wordpress dashboard wp-admin dissapears as soon as buddypress plugin is
installed
--------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  liquidcooled  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by johnjamesjacoby):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme

Comment:

 I use MAMP Pro for local BuddyPress core development, and it works
 perfectly fine. Have also used WAMP an Windows and IIS7 too, both with
 their own quicks but still work great.

 Going to close this as worksforme. Feel free to reopen if you find
 specific bugs in the software that we can fix to improve whatever issues
 people seem to be having.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3979#comment:3>