[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4720: Function bp_activity_delete() is being called on Add New Post in the Dashboard

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Dec 14 17:12:23 UTC 2012

#4720: Function bp_activity_delete()  is being called on Add New Post in the
Dashboard
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  gagan0123          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by gagan0123):

 Replying to [comment:1 r-a-y]:
 > Thanks for posting.
 >
 > Can you provide a list of steps so we can duplicate the issue?

 Most welcome :)

 You can re-create the issue with this dummy probe:

 {{{
 function probe($args){
     echo 'This is what I am talking about';
 }
 add_action('bp_before_activity_delete','probe');
 }}}

 Since the action bp_before_activity_delete is being called only once in
 the entire BuddyPress code(the above mentioned function), printing of my
 echo message in the New Post page will confirm that this function is being
 called even where there is no reason for it to run.
 I hope it helps :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4720#comment:2>