[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4466: BuddyPress.org redesign to better match WordPress.org and use 1.7 theme features

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Aug 23 22:08:45 UTC 2012

#4466: BuddyPress.org redesign to better match WordPress.org and use 1.7 theme
features
------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  darrenmeehan            |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement             |     Status:  new
Component:  BuddyPress.org Website  |    Version:
 Severity:  normal                  |   Keywords:  ui-feedback
 I've been using the BuddyPress.org site a lot more lately and with the
 tweaks WordPress.org is getting, and the work that's in BP 1.7's scope I
 thought it would be a good idea to redesign the site to match
 WordPress.org. The header could be based off WordPress.org's, the body is
 something that would probably depend on how the new template features
 work.

 This is something I could help a lot with if there's interest.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4466>