[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3436: multisite + buddypress, admin bar doesn't show dshaboard link, and another bug

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Sep 16 04:04:32 UTC 2011

#3436: multisite + buddypress, admin bar doesn't show dshaboard link, and another
bug
------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  cupid4            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new
Changes (by cupid4):

 * keywords:  reporter-feedback =>

Comment:

 Sorry for not coming here earlier, I never got a notification e-mail for
 this ticket, and just found it now by chance.
 I created a new blog in multsite with the same user, and the author link
 is working, I even tried writing a post with same name as first blog and I
 changed permalink and so on but the problem was never reproduced in the
 new blog, so I suppose it's so rare problem to appear as there are no
 other reports like mine.
 I solved this problem for myself by importing the old blog to a fresh blog
 and the author link is working well this way.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3436#comment:10>