[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3580: BuddyPress 1.5 Upgrade "Repair" message has conflicting (or potentially confusing) terms

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Sep 15 21:11:20 UTC 2011

#3580: BuddyPress 1.5 Upgrade "Repair" message has conflicting (or potentially
confusing) terms
-------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  masonjames   |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by DJPaul):

 Agree. I also noticed that, on non-multisite, the nag doesn't display for
 the activation/registration "components" when they haven't been mapped to
 a page. This is because multisite and regular WordPress use different
 option keys for enabling/disabling user registration. I'd like to change
 $bp->site_options['registration'] to
 $bp->site_options['users_can_register'] as multisite has a option_ filter…
 but I'm not 100% confident that swapping that wouldn't break something
 else at this point, so the patch has a safe fix.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3580#comment:3>