[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3747: Ugly links and previews do not work when Settings / Reading / Front page = static BuddyPress page

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Nov 24 03:37:47 UTC 2011

#3747: Ugly links and previews do not work when Settings / Reading / Front page =
static BuddyPress page
---------------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  henrybcn                   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)               |      Status:  new

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 This is a very tricky problem. It's related to the fact that we are now
 using WP pages to display content in BP.

 The place where it makes the most sense to fix the issue is in
 bp_core_set_uri_globals(). Unfortunately, that function is run too early
 to take advantage of is_preview() ($wp_query isn't fully populated yet),
 so I'm going to have to add a manual check.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3747#comment:2>