[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3012: Recent Site Wide Posts widget does not display all posts on user profile and group pages

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jan 19 16:18:54 UTC 2011

#3012: Recent Site Wide Posts widget does not display all posts on user profile
and group pages
  Reporter:  LanceHudson  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 Component:  Core         |    Version:
Resolution:               |   Keywords:

Comment (by LanceHudson):

 The only problem I see with my patch is that updates (which are posts) are
 showing up. I'm not sure that this is expected behavior. I believe it is a
 result of primary_id=0&object=0 which allows the main site's content to
 show. When I tested it without the object=0, a post (a real one) would now
 show on the list when on a group page(or was it a project page?). When I
 can test again I will.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/3012#comment:2>