[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3063: Strings are not translated if they are related with blog which uses other language

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Feb 11 12:43:59 UTC 2011

#3063: Strings are not translated if they are related with blog which uses other
language
----------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  settle    |      Owner:
     Type:  defect    |     Status:  new
 We use WP Multisite and BP and we allow users to choose their blog
 language in blog settings.

 And everything what happens in their blogs gets synchronised with "wall"
 in default site (blogr.lt).

 Default language in the main page is lithuanian, but few blogs still use
 english. When a new comment or new post appears in that blogs it gets
 synchronised with main page, but strings like "commented on the blog post"
 stay not translated.

 I think that main page "wall" should always use its own language, although
 some blogs use different language.

 I'm sure, it is difficult to understand me, so I will attach image. I hope
 it will help to understand.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/3063>