[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3782: User avatar in the Admin bar drop down is incorrectly sized when it is the default.

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Dec 14 01:34:08 UTC 2011

#3782: User avatar in the Admin bar drop down is incorrectly sized when it is the
default.
------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  fanquake          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 Confirmed. This only happens for users who are falling back on the default
 avatar.

 The problem is that we load the default image via a callback from Gravatar
 (the fallback for when a user doesn't have an avatar), and for some reason
 the browser isn't respecting the inline width and height attributes in the
 img tag.

 This would be an easy fix if we had an admin-bar stylesheet, but we don't
 have one that loads with WP 3.3 anymore. I'm going to poke around to see
 if I can find a decent solution.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3782#comment:6>