[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #1708: The ajax action for activity post updates should not have hard coded groups code HAS-PATCH

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Aug 12 10:19:41 UTC 2011

#1708: The ajax action for activity post updates should not have hard coded groups
code HAS-PATCH
-------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  MrMaz        |       Owner:  apeatling
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by jafar1374):

 * component:   => Core
 * severity:   => normal

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:1 MrMaz]:
 > Attaching my patch which goes a step further than JJJ's to make it a
 purely extensible action.

 Pleas help me how can i use this Ticket : the activity "post_update" ajax
 action?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1708#comment:6>