[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3436: multisite + buddypress, admin bar doesn't show dshaboard link, and another bug

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Aug 10 09:57:22 UTC 2011

#3436: multisite + buddypress, admin bar doesn't show dshaboard link, and another
bug
-------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  cupid4       |       Owner:
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
Changes (by wdfee):

 * keywords:   => 2nd-opinion

Comment:

 tried to check this

 1 - dashboard link is not visible for subscribers, in fact they can't
 login to wp-admin, but it's visible from author role and above. I think
 that's good and should be that way.

 but the rest is completely different for me:
 there are no extra buddypress pages on the subblog, all buddypress links
 link to the buddypress pages on root install. I'm not sure if there should
 be an extra buddypress on the subblog.

 There are no author links in the admin bar anymore. I'm not sure if they
 disappeared or it could be a configuration on my site. I don't use this
 install as Wordpress blog and just did some articles only for testing this
 issue.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3436#comment:2>