[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3428: Better bp-pages integration for third-party components with top-level directories

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Aug 3 01:04:12 UTC 2011

#3428: Better bp-pages integration for third-party components with top-level
directories
-----------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  boonebgorges           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  new

Comment (by modemlooper):

 I agree, creating nav items and associated pages is going to cause people
 to delete and then they will be freaking out why plugins do not work. This
 needs to be rethought out. Pages created should not automatically add a
 nav item. This should be added on the pages admin screen after a plugin is
 activated. <-- another issue entirely and I think it should be added as a
 feature request.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3428#comment:6>