[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2002: When deleting activity in permalink view page should redirect back to stream

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Apr 29 19:34:12 UTC 2011

#2002: When deleting activity in permalink view page should redirect back to
stream
--------------------------+-------------------------------------
  Reporter:  modemlooper  |      Owner:  cnorris23
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  assigned
 Component:  Activity     |    Version:
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  has-patch needs-testing
--------------------------+-------------------------------------

Comment (by DJPaul):

 Updated patch attached; 90% the same as cnorris23's 2002.003.diff.

 It works fine with no AJAX, but it doesn't redirect with AJAX. Might need
 to take the approach as in 2002.001.diff for that. However, it also seemed
 inelegant that a lot of bp_activity_action_delete_activity() is duplicated
 in bp_dtheme_delete_activity(), so I started trying to add an optional
 argument into bp_activity_action_delete_activity(), and manually set
 $bp->action = 'delete' in bp_dtheme_delete_activity(), but it didn't seem
 to work. I've left that in the patch, and ideas welcome

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2002#comment:20>