[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2002: [patch] When deleting activity in permalink view page should redirect back to stream

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Nov 17 03:51:36 UTC 2010

#2002: [patch] When deleting activity in permalink view page should redirect back
to stream
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  modemlooper              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new

Comment(by boonebgorges):

 The patch is a good start. If the redirect is going to happen with JS
 (something that doesn't appear to happen anywhere else in BP, fwiw), it
 does need to be sanitized. (JS is not my strong suit either.) Or we could
 just remove the ajax delete from single activity items, so that the
 redirect happens in PHP. That way we don't have to worry about
 sanitization.

 There's also a little funkiness with using wp_get_referer() for the
 redirect address, which I discovered as I was refreshing the page over and
 over again, and so the bp_redirect_url was set to the single activity item
 :)

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2002#comment:10>