[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2520: No Multisite no 'my-blogs' adminbar menu item - replacement function to add dashboard links

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Nov 12 23:47:27 UTC 2010

#2520: No Multisite no 'my-blogs' adminbar menu  item - replacement function to
add dashboard links
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hnla                |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new

Comment(by boonebgorges):

 Nice idea. I'm about to commit a patch that adds an item to the adminbar
 which:
 - is only visible to people who have at least 'edit_posts' capability on
 the blog
 - mirrors the buttons on the My Blogs multisite menu (new post, edit
 posts, edit comments)

 If you want to add more items, you can do so with the hook
 'bp_adminbar_thisblog_items'.

 (BTW the way that this adminbar is built is not very appealing, but it
 will probably change significantly when the new WP core admin bar is ruled
 out. So this commit might end up being a stopgap that never actually sees
 release :) )

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2520#comment:1>