[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2726: New User Registation redircts back to itself and no email is sent.

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Nov 9 23:57:39 UTC 2010

#2726: New User Registation redircts back to itself and no email is sent.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  beraike22                                                              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect                                                                 |      Status:  new
 This was working great until I upgraded to the new BuddyPress last week.
 When a new user tries to create a membership via the
 Swapistan.com/register/ page, nothing happens and the same register page
 refreshes itself.  No confirmation email is sent, no record on them
 signing up appears on users list on the dashboard. I tried disabling all
 other plugins, except the plug in for adapting BP to my theme.
 I have this on 2 sites both with the same results.

 Swapistan.com
 Todayslimelightwebdesigns.com (under construction)

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2726>