[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2169: Function bp_current_component() returns wrong value at base member profile URL - FIXED!

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Mar 12 08:23:23 UTC 2010

#2169: Function bp_current_component() returns wrong value at base member profile
URL - FIXED!
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Reporter:  foxly                   |       Owner:
    Type:  defect                  |      Status:  new

Comment(by foxly):

 Okay, I'll stop nagging now.. :)

 I'd be happy to help out ...actually, I'd really, really like to help out
 ...but while I have over ten years' coding experience, I've never worked
 as part of an open source development team before.

 -How do the developers synchronize and interact with each other? Is there
 a mailing list? An IRC Channel? Is it all done through trac?

 -How do I contribute code, documentation, and fixes?

 -Where can I get a copy of your development roadmap?

 -Where can I get a list of the changes you make to each version?

 Thanks!

 -Foxly

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2169#comment:4>