[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #1560: Add "My Friends" and "My Groups" activity tabs on logged-in user's "Friends" and "Groups" pages

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jan 6 19:38:27 UTC 2010

#1560: Add "My Friends" and "My Groups" activity tabs on logged-in user's
"Friends" and "Groups" pages
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
Reporter:  r-a-y        |       Owner:
    Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 When you're logged in, navigate to:
 http://testbp.org/members/YOURUSERNAME/friends
 http://testbp.org/members/YOURUSERNAME/groups

 It would be nice to see a "My Friends' Activity" item as a sub-nav link
 under "Friends" and likewise, a "My Group Activity" item as a sub-nav link
 under "Groups".

 This can either duplicate the "My Friends" and "My Groups" activity
 functionality from the BP homepage.

 Or you can directly link to these homepage tabs.  I tried directly linking
 to these tabs when I was logged in:
 http://testbp.org/members/YOURUSERNAME/activity/my-friends/
 http://testbp.org/members/YOURUSERNAME/activity/my-groups/

 But these appear to be AJAX markers instead of actual page slugs.

 Either way, I believe this will help usability.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/1560>