[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2048: Warning: strtotime() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in .../buddypress/bp-core.php on line 1464

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Feb 23 07:18:01 UTC 2010

#2048: Warning: strtotime() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in
.../buddypress/bp-core.php on line 1464
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Reporter:  junsuijin          |       Owner:  junsuijin
    Type:  defect             |      Status:  new
Changes (by DJPaul):

  * milestone:  1.2.2 => Future Release

Comment:

 This WP changes seems to be in 3.0-alpha which BuddyPress has not done any
 support work for yet. I'm bumping this to 'future release' rather than
 '1.3' as I'm not sure when/if 1.3 and 3.0 will coincide :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2048#comment:1>