[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2048: Warning: strtotime() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in .../buddypress/bp-core.php on line 1464

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Feb 23 06:38:57 UTC 2010

#2048: Warning: strtotime() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in
.../buddypress/bp-core.php on line 1464
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Reporter:  junsuijin          |       Owner:  junsuijin
    Type:  defect             |      Status:  new
 WordPress has changed the way it gets user meta as seen in
 http://core.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/13300

 Now it will always return an array even if there is only one item, unless
 true is passed as the 3rd argument to the new get_user_meta. I have
 included a patch with a proposed solution to the first php warning I have
 encountered due to this problem (encountered on all frontend pages), but I
 have not combed the BuddyPress pages looking for related issues. This and
 similar problems may be worth handling via bp-core/bp-core-
 wpabstraction.php

 This problem can be reproduced with current trunks of WP and BP.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2048>