[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #455: disable "Notify members via email" group option

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Feb 20 09:55:43 UTC 2010

#455: disable "Notify members via email" group option
---------------------------------------------------------------------+------
Reporter:  shawnkhall                                                |       Owner:
    Type:  enhancement                                               |      Status:  new
Changes (by cnorris23):

  * keywords:  email, feature request, options => email, feature request,
               options dev-feedback 2nd-opinion

Comment:

 Is this worth the overhead of adding more options, and subsequent calls,
 to the database? I'd be willing to write a patch for this, but I feel like
 the better solution would be for someone to remove the code from their
 theme, or wrap it in an {{{is_site_admin()}}} conditional.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/455#comment:3>