[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #1915: Recommended change in search box default value text

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Feb 12 02:05:56 UTC 2010

#1915: Recommended change in search box default value text
Reporter:  snark                                                             |       Owner:
    Type:  enhancement                                                       |      Status:  new

Comment(by snark):

 Ok. In the meantime, is there any harm in me tweaking the bp-core-
 templatetags.php file and the other 2 similar files to make this change,
 or by doing so will I be somehow messing up AJAX?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/1915#comment:2>