[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #1656: Probably not a "bug", but there's a link issue when changing the blog url, or at least it's not consistent.

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Feb 4 22:01:29 UTC 2010

#1656: Probably not a "bug", but there's a link issue when changing the blog url,
or at least it's not consistent.
Reporter:  jonc_123  |       Owner:
    Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
Changes (by r-a-y):

  * type:  enhancement => defect

Comment:

 Bumping this to defect, so it's seen by the BP devs.

 I haven't tried to reproduce it, but it sounds like a bug to me.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/1656#comment:1>