[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2982: single.php has wrong function and format to show next and/or previous post link.

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Dec 30 22:15:20 UTC 2010

#2982: single.php has wrong function and format to show next and/or previous post
link.
--------------------------+----------------------
  Reporter:  chestnut_jp  |      Owner:  DJPaul
      Type:  defect       |     Status:  assigned
 Component:  Theme        |    Version:  1.3
Resolution:               |   Keywords:

Comment (by DJPaul):

 Not using a table for this as it is a semantically inappropriate element.
 I also think it's a bad idea to add this at the very top of the page (i.e.
 where it is already, if it worked) as it pushes down the entire post. That
 position works on archive pages as the format of the page is very
 different, and you're not expecting a headline.

 Does anyone have a good idea about where we can put these links in?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2982#comment:2>