[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2964: Site Blog does not appear in "My Blogs" of admin bar unless buddypress plugin is re-activated.

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Dec 21 06:48:59 UTC 2010

#2964: Site Blog does not appear in "My Blogs" of admin bar unless buddypress
plugin is re-activated.
 Reporter:  chestnut_jp  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect       |     Status:  new
 First, setup WP with multisite functions enabled, and then install and
 activate the buddypress plugin.

 In this situation, there are no extra blogs, except for the (buddypress)
 site blog.

 A user registers to the (buddypress) site and becomes "Author" of the site
 blog.

 However, the site blog is not shown in "My Blogs" of the user's admin bar,
 and it is not listed in "Blog Directory" either.

 The site blog is shown in "My Blogs" and in "Blog Directory" when the
 buddypress plugins is re-activated.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2964>