[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2517: [patch] Confirm Password to change Password or Email (dup check) on General Settings

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Aug 21 05:43:23 UTC 2010

#2517: [patch] Confirm Password to change Password or Email (dup check) on General
Settings
--------------------+-------------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  nuprn1  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect  |      Status:  new
Component:  Core    |    Keywords:  has-patch, needs-testing
--------------------+-------------------------------------------------------

Comment(by r-a-y):

 I wouldn't be upset as it's primarily Rich's work.

 It ''could'' be a plugin, but would require removing and duplicating a
 bunch of BP settings functions.

 I would at least like to see the <h3> patch make it (view the
 [http://trac.buddypress.org/attachment/ticket/2517/2517.005.patch#altlinks
 last part of the patch]), since that makes sense.

 Screenie: http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6586/20100820224115.jpg

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2517#comment:13>