[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2527: mention-this-user / post-box visible immediately without button to click / same as BP.org

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Aug 13 03:22:06 UTC 2010

#2527: mention-this-user / post-box visible immediately without button to click /
same as BP.org
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  erich73      |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
Component:  Activity     |    Keywords:  mention this user,
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------

Comment(by pisanojm):

 I was looking at this to see what the poster wanted...
 Open BuddPress.org --> Click on any user --> SEE UPDATE STATUS box that
 states "Post something to user" in the UPDATE status box ON the MEMBER
 PAGE.
 Default-Theme works this way ---> Open Theme --> Click on Member Page/USER
 --> SEE a PROFILE with a BOX that states "MENTION this USER".

 This would be very cool and useful (I would use it), but seems like
 THEME/PLUGIN related... For Instance CD AVATAR POPUP allows you to mention
 a user quickly by the pop-up itself (Click on a user/or hover over -then
 click on @user, etc.)

 Just my thoughts.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2527#comment:1>