[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #1042: Directory letter filter ajax calls use blind/brute force selectors. (was: Patch to fix directory letter filters ajax calls)

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Sep 19 15:01:13 UTC 2009

#1042: Directory letter filter ajax calls use blind/brute force selectors.
--------------------------------------------------------------------+-------
Reporter:  MrMaz                                                    |       Owner:
    Type:  defect                                                   |      Status:  new
Changes (by Jason_JM):

 * cc: Jason_JM (added)
  * keywords:  => ajax, directories, directory, jQuery, tested, has-patch
  * milestone:  => 1.1

Comment:

 Tested, it seems to work for me.  However, I am in the middle of a theme
 re-build.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/1042#comment:1>