[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #1269: Create a BP_Loop_Template base class that all template classes can inherit from

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Oct 23 22:29:52 UTC 2009

#1269: Create a BP_Loop_Template base class that all template classes can inherit
from
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
Reporter:  rvenable     |       Owner:
    Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Most of the classes in the templatetags.php files (for instance,
 BP_Blogs_User_Blogs_Template or BP_Groups_User_Groups_Template) all use
 common functionality for looping through an array of items. This
 functionality could be put into a base class. New template classes could
 be made simply by extending the base class and creating their own custom
 constructor. This would make it easier for plugin developers to quickly
 create new template classes.

 I've attached a class I made that does what I am talking about (made from
 the example class in the BP Skeleton Component).

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/1269>