[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #1226: private blog posts show up in site wide activity

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Oct 19 17:21:29 UTC 2009

#1226: private blog posts show up in site wide activity
---------------------------------------------------------------------+------
Reporter:  belogical                                                 |       Owner:  johnjamesjacoby
    Type:  defect                                                    |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by johnjamesjacoby):

  * owner:  => johnjamesjacoby
  * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 I have two potential fixes for this, but they perform differently.

 1. Private blog post will not appear in activity feed nor in user/blogs
 /recent-posts/

 2. Private blog post will not appear in activity feed, but user/blogs
 /recent-posts/ will show private blog posts.

 Option number 2 can be balanced out to hide the blog posts if
 !bp_is_home() || !is_site_admin() separately. I think #2 is the best
 option myself but will take a little longer to patch and test.

 Thoughts?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/1226#comment:3>