[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #889: Activity Streams: Requested codebase change for Privacy Component usage

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Aug 6 00:50:45 UTC 2009

#889: Activity Streams: Requested codebase change for Privacy Component usage
------------------------------------------------------------------+---------
Reporter:  jeffsayre                                              |       Owner:
    Type:  enhancement                                            |      Status:  new

Comment(by jeffsayre):

 Obviously, ignore my last post. It was mistaken. Where's the edit button?

 Here's what I propose--based on your suggestion:

 Basic premise:

 {{{
  /* Adds your custom component actions to activity action object array -->
 the array container for all component actions */
  $bp->activity->actions->example->activity_action_here = array( 'key' =>
 'xxx', 'value' => __( 'xxx', 'example' ) );
 }}}

 An example:

 {{{
 /* Adds to the component actions object array container */
 $bp->activity->actions->privacy->updated_privacy_settings = array( 'key'
 => 'updated_privacy_settings', 'value' => __( 'Updated Privacy Settings',
 'bp-authz' ) );
 }}}

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/889#comment:6>