[buddypress-dev] Not Sending Private Messages

Paul Gibbs djpaul at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:23:18 UTC 2011

 I suppose Template Pack might be out of date or need fixing because, in theory, if you haven't customised message.php etc, it ought to work. It might be worth seeing if you can find any recent discussion on the buddypress.org forums, and if not, posting a bug report on http://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/

--
Paul Gibbs