[buddypress-dev] "Find the shortest connection between two members"-feature

Carl Roett carlroett at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 08:10:02 UTC 2010

You might want to contact the owner of hotforwords.com she's friendly, and
they've got 50K members. Look for her on the buddypress.org forums.

Our dev team is working on a similar function that analyzes relationships
between keywords assigned to images to discover which keywords are related
to each other. You might be able to re-use a lot of our code when we get it
finished.

Keep an eye on our plugin project:

http://code.google.com/p/buddypress-media/

-Carl