[buddypress-dev] Re: buddypress-dev Digest - codex or template tags

Steve Bryan djsteve007 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 15:25:28 GMT 2009

Hello all, I've installed a new Mu with buddypress and fiddled around a bit, so far I am quite impressed with all that's been done!

Two questions -

has a codex or wiki or anything been created with info / instructions / etc?

and have template tags with arguments or modifiers or whatever been created / posted?

So far I have seen that pulling the groups info and stuff like that is done with widgets for the default theme which is cool.. but I'd love to create some templates that have the actual code in them to layout pages for users so they don't have to fiddle with widgets if they don't need to..

If these questions have been answered already I apologize! I got on the list early and read every one for months, then kind of gave up hope for while, so I have not read the past couple of months, as many of the emails have been bug reports and not much other info..

looking forward to working with the new plugins and template possibilities! I've had one on the drawing board staring at me since April!

Thanks to EVERYONE who has put all this work together, it looks great so far!

"DJ" Steve